Thursday, May 27, 2010

Angelas post - New ATC for MAY challenge


Well since my finger is feeling better although I will be left with a nice scar as a reminder of my stupidity, I made another ATC. For this one I used Misc Bo-Bunny papers and stamped Close to my heart flowers. I cut and layered the flowers and added button centers and a little lady bug charm. the lace and ribbon are from my stash.
This ATC Card is for the Craft Den May ATC Challenge - Flowers and for the Totally Papercrafts Photo Challenge(photo below)
thanks for peeping! Have a wonderful day. Angela

Photo Inspiration for Totally Papercrafts Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Lovely ATC Angela, the flowers look beautiful, they really pick up the colours from the inspirational photo. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful atc, gorgeous colours and flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela, smashing ATC, great colours and love the flowers. What a wonderful take on the challenge and lovely to see something other than a card.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete