Friday, July 2, 2010

And the Blog candy winner is....

Thank you to those who stopped by our blog over the past few days. Now on to announce the winner of the "Being Kind" Blog candy. This blog candy includes several 12X12 papers, 8 1/2 X 11 papers, buttons, trim, stickers, Trading cards blank and stamp, card blanks, flowersoft mini kit, bag of real swarorsky crystals, misc prima flowers, prima bird and more...and the blog candy is.....

Poppet
from crafting when I can.

Poppet, please send me your address and I will get your candy out to you right away. thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day. Angela and Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Angela and Cathy, I love coming and visiting your blogs. I will send you my details when I figure out where your e-mail address is. Thank you for your generosity. :-) xx Found the e-mail on your blog Angela. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete