Saturday, June 26, 2010

A fanciful twist Tea party 2010 -

Come on in and join us for the Fanciful Twist 2010 Mad Tea party.

Let me check the Guest list....

The party is all set up in the garden room....



The cakes are baked



and the tea is on the way




Now where is the mad hatter.....


Here he comes....
Now where did I put my crown???


Well now to the credits.....
The Book was made for me by a dear swap frind Liesa who can be found at Rosemary Cake.
The Tea party set up is actually miniture Belle and I make. this shot is in our greenhouse/garden room of our miniture house. Belle made the cakes.
The cake is a Bananna, Chocolate chip and Pecan cake made by yours truely.
The teapot is from my collection it is a Cardew Pooh and friends party one.
The wonderful hat is made by my darling daughter Belle. She made the whole thing sewing, wire frame butterflies and all.
My crown is another wonderful item made by my swapping buddie Liesa at Rosemary cake.

We hope you have enjoyed yourself and please take a cup of tea and slice before you go. thanks for dropping in.
Angela, Belle and Cathy

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely tea party...thank you for sharing tea with me! ...the rosemary cake was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tea party! Thank you for including me, everything was delicious! I hope you get a chance to visit me at anaboocreationsbysylvia.blogspot.com
    Happy tea partying,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thankyou so much for having me...I did enjoy my stay x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for having me to tea! It was such a pleasure to visit you, and Belle did a lovely job with the Hatter's hat and you with the cake and your friends with all of the other wonderful elements! A delightful afternoon, indeed! And I would love for you to come have a spot with me, too. I'd be so happy to return the hospitality!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely tea party, thank you so much for having me over! :) That cake looks delicious :) ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete